Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Flying South for the Winter







Wearing: (Top Picture) Top: Urban Outfitters Bottoms: Vintage (Bottom Picture) Top: Free People Belt: A Store on Melrose, LA Shorts: Vintage Bracelets: A gift from a friend 



Southern hospitality has always intrigued me. Coming from New York where one is often greeted with a cuss word, a place where people take their time to get from one place to another and actually enjoy the scenery sounds almost mystical to me. Fortuitously for me, my best friend, April Vinzani, currently resides in Athens, Georgia. Made famous by the precariously good food, a large student body that attends UGA, and lastly, but perhaps most importantly, the populations affinity towards college football (Go Dawgs!), Athens was a great town. Here are some just some of the pictures I took while discovering the south. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Traveler. Buyer. Shopping Addict. Romantic.
Powered by Blogger.